Friday, July 10, 2015

Playtime


Sofi and Lykke came over today :) I've missed them a lot actually. 
And Freya had so much fun❤️ It was nice to see her play with another kid, she rarely gets to do that. And apparently, neither does Lykke. 

Lykke's really grown a lot since I last saw her. Walking and climbing shit and stuff now. It won't be long till Freya does it too. :) Oooooh we're gonna have so much fun then!! 

And she got the cutest little princess tent from Sofi ❤️❤️❤️ At first she's wasn't gonna give it to us cause she assumed I'd hate pink stuff lol (it's really not my style though...)

Now, I may not be a superhuge fan of pink... But I have no problems with pink stuff really, as long as it doesn't get too much ya know?
You don't have to go overboard. 

Freya has a bit of stuff that's pink. I'm not superliking pink clothes though,  but even I can see when a dress is cute lol So, I don't mind some pink. Plus, if my baby wants it..
Why wouldn't I want a cute princess tent for my princess? 💜💜💜

I'll show you what it looks like soon. 
I better sleep now though, I've got work till 8PM tomorrow. Boo... A long day ahead. 




1 comment:

  1. PRINSESSU FREYA <3
    Pink can be cute as long as it's not all over the place imo.

    Good luck with the long work-day! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?