Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Toodles doodles!

I love taking photos with this phone haha
Only thing I miss is my old photo apps...but I can live without them right? Haha

Freya went to the clinic today, and guess what? She gained almost a kilo! Yaaaaaay! I knew it! Woop woop!

On the way there I took some pics of the flowers ^_^ Much pretty, such flower, wow.

Oh and I also manage to get a photo of my man ^_~ yum! He so fiiiine~


Our lives are going really well now...everything is awesome. :) And it feels great!
Our love is just growing stronger each day and we're doing awesome teamwork. (insert proud turtle face here) I like the pace everything is going in too.

Sure...there's always EDS issues. But I'm fucking awesome either way.
Plus it always helps to have a partner that supports you.
But really... This is nice. I like this.
Life is good right now :)

And here's the bestest of the bestest part!
We've got Freya's birthday covered already! Everything is ready and set. Woho!!! We bought like the coolest and child friendly toys! Ooooooh we can't wait! Frost got her something from Leapfrog who's won awards on their stuff for activating kids and stuff. :D

Come August!! Come now! :D

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?