Thursday, July 2, 2015

Some fun before work

All Thursday's ain't boring. Some can be pretty fucking fun I you ask me. ^_^

We decided to go to 'Plaskis' ("splashy?") and play today. 
It's a place with a big baby pool so kids can play and splash and cool off.


Freya's got some issues with the heat..haha Happy grumpy baby. It goes on and off.  She's not handeling it superwell really lol But she'll learn. :) So I thought splashy place could be awesome. And after that we'll go pick up our new fan I ordered :D woho! Shit's about to cool off at home I tell ya.

And then later, around 19:30ish I'll be heading to work. Got the night shift.
And that's pretty nice cause I get excellent pay, plus I don't do much. 

I've been in crazy fucking pain these past few days. And unfortunately I'm running low on my painkillers (oh no!!) yep. So it's nice to work a shift with not that much moving around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?