Saturday, February 27, 2016

Miserable



I'm so miserable right now... I'm almost out of any kind of pain relief. Obviously that was bound to happen since I had to double the dose to even function... -_-
Great.
Actually ALL of us are miserable. For some reason Frost is sicker than me. His flu is in the 9th or 10th day. Gah.. I sure hope I won't be sick that long.
In in such pain... And I can't even tell the have difference between EDS related pain and flu symptoms.

I cheated on my diet today, because fuck everything. I ate a bun. And that's also all I've eaten today. A stupid bun. Buuuuuut I didn't throw it up so yay! Progress.

Freya played at daycare while Frost and I laid dead in bed.


Though we had to force ourselves to go to the store... And the positive side is that we saw a really nice sunset. It was really pretty. :)

Then we came home and died again.


Oh and btw, I made this post the day before today. For some reason it got posted today instead.
For what it's worth, I feel a lot of better today. Frost, not so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?