Saturday, June 30, 2012

Alright!

See, I told you this evening would be mighty fine. First of all, my derp brother managed to get internet for my laptop! OH YAY! cause I've been using my phone all the time now since I don't have a router for the net. YET. I'll get one ok? So, basically I'm freeloading of the neighbours internet. Scchh...don't tell anyone. it's working quite alright :)

And secondly, my brother just left. He's staying somewhere else tonight. When I asked him where he was like "uh... well i dunno. here and there I guess? I don't KNOW."

....right. So when I asked him if he was meeting a girl his eyes went like O__O hahaha And then he turned kinda red. Hmm... well, i'm happy :D I don't really care anyway. I just wanted to know if he'd be back or not. Which he wont. So I went on a strek here :D got the place to myself. Been putting in the clothes in the closet. Ran around naked in the apartment just cause I could and now I'm here on the kitchen table.

No idea why this is where I ended up though.

well anyway. I'm eating Malaco, Gott & Blandat candy. My favourite! Half of it is liquorice so I'ma have to throw that away. Mwahaha it's the other stuff I want anyway. NOM.
I love the red and orange ones :)

there's something about the way it feels in the mouths which makes me like them. Hmm.. I'm not a huge fan of jelly stuff otherwise. Nope. But this, this is GOOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?