Thursday, June 21, 2012

Raawr

Yeh, I Raaawr'd at you honey.



Moving on. Sofi just left, we've had shitloads of coffee.... she nagged a little about her love life. haha She's so cute lol Aah, I'm glad I manage to find such weird people. They're the ones with the most to give. She's as cold as I am on the outside which makes me feel a wee bit special that she actually said "Why on earth would I be nice to that person? I'm too old for shit like that. The ones I have in life are the ones I WANT. I delete everyone else out of my life"
D'aaaw, see I'm still there. me be special.




AAaaaahahahahaha that's funny.
Someone told me to call the old man and ask for help just now. LOL That's funny. Good one. haha As if.

So anyway, I am spending my evening as I always do. Talking to my little ponderer. I'm glancing at the coffee mug faaaar over there. by far I mean like... 10 inches away from me... yeah. Ehee, I've parked my arse on the couch. And I ain't moving. Mhm.. I'ma stay here for at least a little while longer. Jajjemän!  (swedish derp slang lol) Going over to the new apartment later :)



Ah, swedish lesson time:
How to say the word Yes in swedish, both slang and whatnot:
Jepp, Jao, jajjemänsan (jajjemän) Jodå, Jo and of course plain swedish JA. haha Or as I say it Mm! haha
Difference between Jo and Ja. (they both mean yes but in different sentences)
See, the word Jo is used when someone asks something like "what? don't you like it?" And you happen to actually LIKE it, You can't answer Ja in that situation cause it's grammatically incorrect. You say Jo.

Guess it's the same way you guys say "No no I do"
And if asked "DO you like it?" then you say "JA,<-- yes I do"

ahaaaa I'm such an awesome teacher mhmm...


-Tycker du inte om det?
-Jo, jo det gör jag :)

hah. Me so cool.

Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?