Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hey hey


Mmm,  Well... I am pondering over.. making coffee.
To make coffee or not, that is the question.

Who am I kidding? We all know I drink at least 13 cups of coffee a day. haha But you know, In my world I only drink about 6 cups. :3 My cups may be HUGE but it's still only 1 cup X 6 right? Even though there's like 2  cups of coffee inside it haha.  :D Me so clevah.



Aah, this is a masterpiece photo of me.
I shall name it after Pewdiepie's ideas.
It'll be called: TakeMeTakeMeNow or OhYeahPiggyslide.
What do you think?

Or "AmagaaawdIGotSpermInMyEyeFuuuckItHurtsSoBad" We've all made that face once or twice in our lives. Yeah.
Without the smirk on the face then of course.

Aws I'm not serious on the pic if that's what you think.
Tis ok to look like an idiot every once in a while...


yeah yeah... I should go doll myself up a bit I guess. But then again. . . . meh. See, Lei Lei likes me without makeup :) She says I'm purdy without it. lmao



Is it obvious that I have nothing to do? While I actually have LOADS to do? But I don't do them. If I could, I'd poke the lil' snuggle tree until it woke up. Mmm.. *poke poke* wake uuuuup.... mesa wanna snuggle jaaoo...

Oh yeah. Coffee was it? hah Silly me.

BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?