Friday, June 22, 2012

awkward moment number 413

My friend came for a visit, and we went out for a smoke on the backyard...


Derplady: So where's your new apartment Jo?
Me:  Ah, right over there...*points and looks happy and whatnot*
Derplady: Oooh... hah On that piece of grass over there, that's where I got three teeth beaten out of me. You know, I used to live with a man who abused and beat the shit out of me. Fun times... -_-
Me: . . . . hmmm.... *you can hear my brain working really fucking hard there*
Derplady: Oh Nice mood here now huh? haha
Me: ......oh yeah... totally.....not.
Derplady: yeah... sorry. lol Must be hard to know what to say hahaha
Me:  . . . . . . cottoncandy.
Derplady:  Mm, I like cottoncandy.
Me:  Oh me too.


yeah....

good times, good times.
I may talk a lot, but sometimes...I just have no clue on what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?