Saturday, June 23, 2012

I like it

Well, today's about music in all it's glory...
This is my favourite piece by Mozart. Yes, if your'e into classical music then you'll most likely think that my choice of sonata is weird and unsophisticated. But it would be a lie to say that I give a fuck about what others think, since this one is the one that rocks my boat the most alright? Music is beautiful in all forms as long as there's passion behind it. And if everyone felt the same then there wouldn't be a need for something called genres to being with.

With this said, I bid you adieu.
Cause I'm going hunting for some smokes.

BYE!







hahaha I'ma put this one in here cause I kinda fancied how she played it in Nodame haha. made me smile lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?