Friday, June 29, 2012

This shall be a great day

Cause we started it in a great day :) lol see what I did there? I wrote 'we'... aaaw haha. Moving on. I need to run to the new apartment and drink some coffee.
Bah... my coffee maker is over there now. And the microwave as well.

I will warn you all that I might not answer the phone or reply to any messages that much today (or tomorrow either)  cause I'll be busy as hell. I kid you not. Today is a busy day. Moving so many things from my place. Cleaning, fix the contract with Johannes. Fix up Lei Lei as well cause she's gotta look her best tomorrow. PACK. Leaving town tomorrow and I'll be back... uh... well I have no idea when I'll be back. Might be back tomorrow night, or the day after or whatever you can never be too sure lol

Aaah I didn't get the job. DAMN IT. How could I NOT get it, with my awesome optimism and all that? Hmm... oh well. Vad gör det om hundra år?

Got rejected in the weirdest way ever. He gave me an ego boost deluxe. O__o Talking about my personality and how awesome I was, finished it all by saying, "well, it's a sunny day today, will you spend it sitting somewhere listening to Big Bang I wonder?"

..... How can a person remember such things. Ah he wasn't talking about Big Bang Theory. He remembered that I used to listen to Big Bang lol.

What a weird fucking rejection I got.

Meh, they told me to come visit them often cause they liked me. "say hi next time your'e here. We can talk then"

Meeeh....... penis. I want pizza now...

And Frost. I want Frost now. Yeah. I need hugs. Cause I'm feeling awesome and less awesome at the same time haha. Make any sense?


well, I'm off to carry heavy things. Even though I don't really feel well. Think I'm getting sick...darn it.



Todels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?