Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cooffeeee


Aaaaaah I needed this. Mmm... Hot strong coffee.
4 espresso shots in it. Ah one cannot complain.

Coffee with big brother. And he's buying.. Awesome.

Biggest coffee cup I've EVER seen.


Yeah I KNOW I look like a retard today. I know.  But see, my brother came ringing my doorbell like a fucking ADHD kid on speed making me almost shit my pants from panic. And then dragged me outa here so i didn't even get to change clothes, nor brush my hair of fix me up even the tiniest bit. Oh but the people at the coffee shop gave me a warm cosy blanket to warm myself up with since I didn't even had time to get dressed properly. I wore too little for today's cold weather. So yeah. I was cold. But with hot coffee and a blanket... that was just lovely :) haha

Can't say I was happy about being dragged out without letting me clean myself up a bit though..... I looked like something that had crawled out from a hole deep in the woods that had never seen daylight in it's life. yay me. But I forgave Daniel when I got my giant coffee.

I'm just putting up this ugly photo of me so you can see exactly how HUGE that coffee was. SEE. it's motherfucking gigantic!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?