Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mmmm

Chocolate milk. I do love it.

Unfortunately I never got a chance to enjoy it cause I spilled everything all over my my face, neck and tits.

I feel retarded for not being able to drink normally..
Was gonna drink it but then I was too rough I guess and it flew out of the bottle before I even came close with my mouth.

Yeah, tis what I do. I throw the liquid OUT and then chase it with my mouth in the air to see how much gets in my mouth and how much get's on the rest of me.

That was sarcasm btw.  I DO know how to fucking drink. That bottle was just fucked up. Let's just blame it on the bottle and pretend  the fact that I didn't notice that I held it too far away from me never happened.. lalalala...

I smell rather delicious though. Mmm.. I'd eat myself if I could haha.

Still, I'm all out of chocolate milk. Sad moment.


See, this chocolate milk. Is no more. nom nom...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?