Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sooo...

Good news everyone. I've solved the money issues for now. Still gotta deal with most of it later but a big part of it is solved for now. YAY ME.

And I also have a few backup plans. Perfect. So if things go wrong I always have my oh so brilliant backup plans ;) haha

Well, I've already told Frost about this and that I'm sooo happy now hahaha So I guess I should call my mum now. YAY! hah... nowadays Frost gets to know everything before everyone else. haha Aws see, special. yep.

Moving on.
Yeah. So, now I'll sit here and pray to get that job. I WANT IT. I'LL GET IT. CAUSE I WANT IT SO MUCH. Right? Me wanting something badly enough will end up with me getting it right? That better be how it works. *mumbles something about a lil' pancake tree...* Yeah this should work. Totally.


Oh btw, I so hate the heat right now. My body can't handle it when it get's this warm . . . . I'm the type of person that enjoys a bit chillier climats bleh... 90 degrees makes me wanna kill myself. 68 degrees... I can handle it. 50 degrees. PERFECT FOR ME.


-22 degrees... is quite enjoyable as well if you ask me haha


Anything below 68 degrees is totally fine.




Our climat is weird.


-22 in the winter sometimes, and 90 degrees in the summer.
What the fuck is up with you sweden?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?