Thursday, June 28, 2012

First of the day


Aaaah first coffee of the day. On the balcony none the less. How awesome is that?! Mmm...

Ah the reason in looking a weeeee bit annoyed/tired is probably cause my brother managed to push my every button that shouldn't be pushed haha
Also, WHY AM I SO TIRED?!
I went to bed rather early, and went up kind of early as well. But I got at least 7 hours of sleep. Meeeeh...

Anyway. Today is a day when I feel like I want to be alone. My phone has been ringing 24/7 lately. And it annoys the hell out of me now. I don't mind having people calling me, and I don't min helping people out, but when everybody wants my help and company at the same time, I get a little pressured. Especially since I too have stuff to take care of. So, I'ma turn my phone of. I'm not kidding when I say I got like 140 messages yesterday and 74 phone calls.

And I kinda hope that none of you will get angry at me. I'm actually AM sorry for not being able to back everyone up. But everyone wants my utmost attention. And one cannot have that if everyone needs it at the same time right? Simple logic. I'm just one person and I can only be at one place at a time.
I'm just tired, that's all :) give me a day or two. The only one I talk to all the time is Frost. <3

Ah well I'ma finish what I started now. Todeloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?