Saturday, June 23, 2012

Things today



  • Successful smoke hunt: check!
  • Meeting good friend on a whim: check!
  • Random man taking picture of my dog then talking way too familiar with me for the longest time: check!
  • Chain smoked: check!
  • Getting wet from the rain: check!
  • Loads of coffee: check!
  • Getting harassed: check!
  • Being very annoyed: check!
  • Listening to loads of music: check!
  • Eating: . . .meh....
  • Been to the new apartment: check!
  • Met the brother: check!
  • Pissed an arab off: check!
  • Met new person (my brothers lady friend): check


I'd say I've done a lot today :D

Oh and I met an old friend from my last job. Stopped and talked with him for quite some time. He was wondering why he hasn't seen me at work in months and then says "Please tell me your'e not sick again?! You seem to have gotten thinner since I last saw you..." Aws, No I ain't sick again. All is well. YAY THINNER! Hahahaha Been eating like a pig lately lol

Seems like most people are wondering where I've gone, not realising that I quit. Hmm..... See, he's an old man, but so fucking awesome. I like him. He's like 60 but age is nothing but a number really. He and his boyfriend are kinda cute together lawl Yes your read it right.

What do you call a man who's like a cougar? O__o hunting younger men? Hmm... Those are some of the thoughts that are going through my head at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?