Friday, June 22, 2012

funny

So next week I'm gonna meet up with an old friend whom I grew up with... we've known each other since we were 7 years old. Love hate relationship all the way through. More hate than love though haha.

I'ma cuddle some snakes :3 yaaaaay BIG snakes and small ones. Cute little buggers...And we'll have coffee and talk about old times. About how much we hated each other and so on haha. Does sound fun. Talk about life in general and see how different we are.

Well, people change. I know that perfectly well. And so have we. I certainly ain't the same person i was  a year ago even.

I'm a bit meaner to people now, a bit stronger and a bit more awesome among other things jk. And the beauty is that I'm only kind to those I really wanna be kind to :) So if people think I'm a cunt then it's probably cause I don't like ya. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?