Saturday, September 22, 2012

Aaaw

That's how you know someone truly cares for ya... Sofia checked up on me just now, just to see if I've eaten anything today (which I haven't...completely forgot about that) But that's sweet :) I fn like that woman a lot. It's nice to know that my friends knows that I care for them even if I show it in a different way than most people. Comfortable feeling that is.

Aaah, I'm feeling good right now. Somewhat hungry but good. Talked to Frost just now, baby had a rough night. But I'm going to ravish him with love and snuggles real soon <3 Gosh, I really do love him so incredibly much. He makes me smile so easily :)

Stina dropped by as well, always a pleasure. She's a very nurturing woman. Great mother she'll be.


1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?