Monday, September 17, 2012

YUS!

After SO many hours in front of the laptop, dealing with the internet ID I finally succeeded. It's working. Thank god. Ya know, I was starting to panic a wee bit for a moment tbh... cause that was the biggest obstacle between me and the U.S really.

Well, I tried not showing how much panic and worry I felt haha. I knew everything can be solved :) And now it is. YaY me. I'm such a slowpoke really yet I fn did a good job now. So many different downloads, and passwords and tokens and shit. That's normally way to much crap for my brain to handle. haha Cause I'm not really a genius when it comes to computers and weird hard drives and shit. And I do know what a server is, but that doesn't mean I can handle it. I did this time though.  Guess I can do anything as long as I want it bad enough huh? lol

So, I just created an internet identification and used it on the governments page. Fuck yeah. Now all I need to do is call them tomorrow and double check everything. Their phone service closed before I was finished so...poop on that.

But hey ho I'm fn happy. And I didn't ragequit even once. Weeeeeh!
Alrighty then. I amaze myself sometimes. hah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?