Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Alabama

Guess what?

I just bought myself a ticket to Alabama :D

Yup, I'm leaving Sweden folks! YaY me!

I'm happy now. And I've had a really good day so far  Reaaaaally good. Even managed to drive my boyfriend insane a wee bit with me making it difficult to book a plane ticket haha.

Only thing left is to apply for a ESTA visa :D sweet.





Ah I suddenly found myself with very little to do, sooooo I made a pic of my honey <3 To me, he is the hottest man on earth. And has the most beautiful face ever. Such a sweet lovable snugglepuff. Why do I enjoy playing with photos so much? I make nice pics right?


Ooooh, I'm yapping with Sofia right now. And before that it was wee Moa and her love troubles ;) haha

1 comment:

  1. Aws I love you so much <3
    . . .
    Koala, why do I look like a crazy mick from Compton
    that possibly enjoys the occasional rainbow in the photo? haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?