Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Early bird


Bla bla bla yeah.
I woke up real early :) And talked to Frost <3 And made coffee for everyone (as the kind woman I am)... And woke the brothers up by yelling at them :D YaY. That was fun. Daniel had fallen asleep on the couch. Joel felt that it's nice if he decided to sleep in the bed every once in a while since he gets so lonely in it. He wants to spoon Daniel. lol  Yeah Daniel looked reeeeeaaaaally snuggly then. not.

Ya know, it's actually rather difficult having roommates. I mean, the fact that they're men is probably what makes it "bearable" for me. If I lived with women I'd shoot myself. But still, it's difficult...I'm used to being alone. AND I can't relax when I know theyr'e always there, hearing everything, always next to me. Gaaah.... normally my brother is in norway most of the time but he's been home for like over a week now. * . . . . strangle* And Joel, well... he stays outa my way most of the time. But I can still hear his laughter from like ANYWHERE -_-
All in all, I do like roommates,  just not when it's such thin walls, they hear everything. There's no privacy for me really.  I can't talk with baby freely.. or junk. lol "OR JUNK". Yeah, translation: I can't get off. Oh the horror. lol I'm joking, I'm joking haha

or am I?


And theeeen.... Then I annoyed Daniel! Weeeeeeh! That was fun. I'm so good at provoking people. He hates when people slurp when they drink. I kinda enjoy slurping.. Especially if there's a crowd and too much silence. Haha

So he was giving me a lecture about this and that, and I just stood there in the hallway staring at him with a bored look on  my face and took a big sip.. AND SLURPED. I saw his eyebrow twitch then while he continued to talk. So I took another slurp. :D *weeeh oh the thrill*

And that's when he snapped.
'SLURP ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL SHOVE THAT CUP SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT THAT YOU'LL SLURP WITH YOU ASS!!'

Ah... So I smiled and started walking backwards... At that point none of us could keep ourselves from laughing really, he knew I'd slurp. I knew he'd kill me. So I kept backing up. I mean, i love teasing. It's fun. :)

And then when he was about to leave the room he said 'seriously, you'll slurp with you ass...'


'Ah, that so? . . . . . .  SLUUUUUURP!!!'
weeeeeeeeeh!! *runs away*

I'm easily amused really. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?