Sunday, September 23, 2012

woke up on the wrong side

I feel numb today...
My mood isn't the best...
I didn't sleep well... Woke up around 6am and felt really uneasy. I felt anxious. But I fell asleep after a while again but still slept uneasy, and now my head is all fluffy and whatnot. I have a headache.  My face feels like that of a corpse.. Though this is all probably due to pms. Ah, female issues awaits me huh? Exciting. 2 hours of real sleep hmm... bleh.

But I feel like I've forgotten something important.. Like I'm supposed to do something today? Or meet someone... Hmm... And I've been trying to remember what it is since I woke up.
I feel awkward today for some reason as well.



Oooo Stina was here earlier and took Lei Lei for a long walk :) She did manage to put a wee smile on my face there for a spilt second haha

I'ma keep thinking about what it is that I've forgotten. What is it that has slipped my mind? Or am I just anxious today? Maybe I haven't forgotten anything?

I'm fairly sure I did tell Frost the other day about something I was gonna do on Sunday? Or I just dreamt that I did?

Whatever. In not in the mood to sit and wonder now..... My head really hurts.

I'll notice if someone shows up or if someone gets pissed at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?