Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Upset much? Period huh?

ROAR.

I went for a late night walk with Lei Lei just now. Of course the sky just HAD to open up and pour that pissing rain on me. Soaking wet. YaY. And then when I was walking under the oak trees it was like the trees opened fire and shot acorns at my head! Hard! I'm not kidding. it was like someone was throwing them at me with all their might, hitting me in the head. Grrr..... hurt like hell. Even stood there for a while mumbling and growling about it. Complaining about the rain and those stupid fucking acorns.

Not only that, my tummy hurts. Like WOW.
Aaaah, that time of the month. Aren't I the lucky one? It seriously hurts so badly that it makes me loose breath every once in a while.

hahaha it's ok for me to get grumpy then aye?
Rain, soaking wet, COLD, and acorns attacking me, period ache. Sweet.

Well. it's not like I'm moody or pissed or anything. I'm just annoyed. Like Grr...



hah I even threw and acorn back at the tree. Felt good about it for a second as well. And then I realized that a 26 year old lady is throwing acorns back at an oak tree while cussing at it. Yeah............... I just pulled the hood over my head and walked away in shame.


So, I'm here. Making myself giggle a little about the sad truth. And grossing me out at the same time. Splendid work I do.




















1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?