Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This bitch gets shit done!


Yeah, don't piss off a Jo on her period. Just sayin'.
I went on a rampage and had a HUGE dispute with the customer service at american airlines. Apparently my english vocabulary is excellent when I'm pissed. YaY me<---

So, the flight home has been cancelled.
But they're doing their best to fix it for me now since it would be rather nice to actually RETURN home to sweden eventually since money is an issue here. And I ain't buying another ticket since I did pay my share.

FYI. Customer service sucks balls. (The one in sweden that is) And now we're dealing with this shit online in a service chat room. Fuck, this person can't even use the correct grammar or anything. What the fuck is this? Roar... haha I've been so close to write something sarcastic or rude, and I almost wrote FUCK to that person as well. But me didn't. No worries :)



Well there we go. They just told me that I don't have to do a thing, they'll fix it for me. There has been a change. On the way home I'll be going from Huntsville to Dallas, and then to Houston Texas, and then Heathrow? Aaaah well I'll be going to a shitload of places anyway.

Sweet. Dallas AND Texas. I don't mind.


There is however one problem.


We don't know WHEN I'll be going back to sweden.
They couldn't give me an answer for that. I'll be in the U.S for a long while....but WHEN will I be able to go home one might wonder? I kinda need to get home before the 24th of december. Well, they told me not to worry. And that they'd keep me updated via email and that I'll get mail about when to go home and so on. Hmmm....Ah american Airlines. What is up with this?

Anyhooooooooo.... YaY. I'm still happy. It would have been worse if it was the flight THERE that was cancelled ya know? :) As long as I can get to where I wanna go then me is happy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?