Thursday, September 20, 2012

about animals and shit


Gosh, makes me wanna add some to my furry cap collection really.

Ah.. Again I really do have difficulties deciding what a cap is and a hat. In Swedish we have CLEAR differences when it comes to the word. There is only ONE word for something you put on your head that is made out of soft fabric. It's a mössa! While if it's harder fabric and you only wear them cause they're pretty it's a hatt (hat)

Mössa: For when it's cold and whatnot
Hatt: A stupid hat, like Queen Elizabeth's weird creations or like a cowboys hat. See. HAT!

Ah, hat and caps really do confuse me.


Anyway, I have a thing for fur. Doesn't have to be real fur, I just like fluffy warm things :) I on the other hand ain't that picky. If you grow up like on the countryside or you have a lot of hunters around you then fur really ain't that big of a deal ya know?
We eat the meat, and use the fur. Of course there'll always be vegans, vegetarians and animal activists that hate this. But I prefer to think that I'll rather use what nature has to offer instead of something little children in...bangladesh has made for a minimum wage. Yep. Call me narrow minded or whatever. I don't really care.
Vegans and the such seem to not realize that there's a balance in life that needs to be maintained. Give and take. Simple as that. HAVEN'T YOU WATCHED THE LION KING?! lol jk

I hate people who hurt animals for the fun of it, torture them or hunt them for their fur or whatever. I am on the other hand totally fine with hunting animals for eating. I much prefer to eat wild meat than a unhappy cow that's been in a box all it's life. And wild meat is also more nutritious. You have noooo idea how much medications and shit they put in the animals on farms uh huh. It's just sick really.

Oooooh sidenote: I read about some dumbfucks that wanted to "save" a bunch of minks from a minkfarm. Yeah. Of course anyone would wanna save them, minkfarms are horrible. I do NOT support such horribly treating to animals... But it always amazes me how dumb some of these animal activists are. Wow. DUMBFUCKS. Really. YaY You did a great job, you released a thousand minks into the wild. Congratulations, now they'll DIE from starvation and cold. Brilliant, fucking brilliant.

Those poor minks. It's the same thing every time.
Some idiot wanker releases them into the wild and they all die.
There IS something called google. You should google 'Minks' in case you don't know shit about these animals at all. An animal born in captivity ain't gonna last long in the wild ya know? Did it ever cross your mind that they're not used to the cold? Or doesn't know how to hunt for food?

Gosh, these things irritate the fuck outta me.

I love animals, I really do. They have personalities, characters and feelings just like we do.
And I also love eating them. They taste good. If I were hungry enough, I'd fn eat anything.

Yeah that's right, I'd eat you too if I had to.
(You should watch the movie Alive)

which reminds me... I saw a movie once, a horror movie. About how far your'e willing to go for your beliefs and values. He put a vegan in a room with a steak. He didn't feed her for days, the steak started to rotten, and bugs were crawling on it... eventually she was so hungry she ate it anyway. It was gross. But true. Once your survival instincts sets in, you'll eat just about anything I guess.

I'ma go cuddle Lei Lei now and apologize for not being able to give her fresh meat. Instead she get's her dry food. I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?