Tuesday, September 25, 2012

too many thoughts

Aaaah I've been thinking and maybe even worrying a bit too much today. I can't help it... there's just so much to think about that it makes me panic.

And right now, things are not going as smoothly as I'd like them too. It's gnawing inside me...grr... never mind.

Stupid junk.

And BAAAH. I don't know how to handle some things... I have my routines, even if it seems like I have none. But I do. And I have principles and morals. And when I'm set on something, I tend to stay that way. I don't do well with "changes". I know...I'm a stubborn fucker. But now... I'm gonna have to rethink it. Or possibly find away around my tenacity... Gosh. And I need to actually do this before I leave sweden? Whyyyyyyy? Why do I have to "fix" things that I'd much rather not be involved in.

I'll have to consider his feelings, and be kind and... uh.. supportive I guess. -_- Gosh, I honestly ain't that thrilled about it no... Am I capable of being less of a cunt?

Sorry but I have a feeling that I know how this will end :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?