Saturday, September 22, 2012

high as a fucking kite

My sweet company has gone home now.
Good news, there might be a baby soon <3 YaY
A widdle widdle baby! Gosh, I so hope they'll have a child soon. Uh huh. Silliest names ever though... Örjan. For reals?!

Aaah, I'm in bed now, gonna sleep for a while. I'm high as fuck. Dunno why, but today those painkillers REALLY fucking worked. The codeine went straight to my head it seems...... I can't stand up. Well, guess it's my own fault for taking so many of them. But my knee was being a total ass. Unfortunately it's not helping much against the pain really.. it just makes the inside of my head all sticky and fluffy. -_-

I'ma nap now.

Just checked my phone. Holy fucking shit. So many missed calls, from people who know I won't pick up. Why call if you know I don't have my phone with me?  I mean, if your'e gonna call even though I've made it clear that I won't have it with me, at least leave a message if there's anything of importance. Well, no one left any messages so I'm pretty sure everything's okay. No life or death things. That's good. Ah I did get a cute message though 'I love you' from my dearest friend <3

Stina is coming over later to take Lei Lei for a walk. Thank yooooou. She knows the code, all she has to do is come up. She knows why I don't answer my phone.

I have to admit. This is nice.
Remember back in the days when we DIDN'T have cellphones? Hmm?


ROAR.


1 comment:

  1. Did you eat before you took them? That has an effect, definitely. At least drink a glass of milk with them. I hope you feel better sooooooon. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?