Thursday, September 20, 2012

cleaning duty

Oh right, Y'all might wonder why I put up so many pics of food nowadays. I've always put up pics of food on my blog though cause it's fun lol, but it's a lot more recently. Basically it's cause I keep track of what I've eaten then haha. It's such a simple way for me to remember.

If I forget if I eaten or not, all I have to do is check my blog. Clever me.

You gotta admit that it's such a smart thing right?

I do tend to forget such stuff quite fast....  I have to say that I find it SO FN WEIRD that people can eat like 4 times a day. I can't. I did that yesterday and it is NOT a pleasant feeling. I think three times should be enough for me right? Jeez... 4 times. Who does that?! Oh right, my brother does...

anyway, I need to clean a little now. I did a lot of dishes yesterday. And today I shall make the floors sparkly clean. Weeeeeh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?