Monday, September 17, 2012

När månen går med långa ben

"Lyssna noga nånting hörs, mörk är natten timman sen.
Allt kan hända om du törs, när månen går med långa ben.



OH MY FUCKING GOD!

This is like... aaah, pure happiness.
I stumbled upon this site by accident and this is the music we grew up to!
När månen går med långa ben! <--- One of the favorites! HOLY SHIT!

Ah! I'm like bouncing of joy hahaha

I love these songs!!
You need to listen to the fourth album on that site. That's the one.
Aaaaaw...
Me, my little sister and Annica used to hide in a dark room and listen to this story and the songs over and over again. By the way, this story was so spooky. And the song Bäckahästen Joik. Holy shit we got so scared cause Bäckahästen was really creepy haha.


  • När månen går med långa ben.
  • Valurei
  • Bäckahästens joik
  • valurei


Maybe Xi will like these songs?
I love them :)

http://www.markatta.net/pages/sida_cd.php




1 comment:

  1. Awww...I still feel cozy when I hear Swedish...lyssna nu...does it mean "when the moon sprouts legs"?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?