Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pigbear snuggles

Snuggling the Pigbear <3

Fuck, I've been vomiting like a bloody *"€#(%/")! or something. For the love of god... It motherfucking hurts.

Aaaah my throat is like... Bleh.

Aaaw Little Moa that got freaked out as well. I tried explaining to her that it's nothing bad really, just that my body can't handle everything I eat sometimes. And thus, shit happens ya know? I felt SO much better afterwards though.

But right now I'm snuggling Lei Lei... Aah I'm hungry but I can't eat. Ah So I've been doing so many fn pushups and sit ups and different core exercises that I'm completely exhausted.
Haha I'm serious... I'm all run out. I'm just melting away on my bed now. I felt like I ad to do them cause my tummy and my back are aching lol I HAD TOOOOOO. ROAR,
Fuck, my body is NOT the way it used to be when I did boxing. -_- I feel weak. Penis to that. Bah...


Joel is buying us all dinner later. Ribs and potato gratin... Hmmmm. Well, we'll see if I eat or not. Right now, I'ma rest a wee bit and then do some more pushups and whatnot.



But I've had such a nice day :)
Even went by my family's place and had coffee. Well, I had water. Couldn't drink my coffee lol and went out with Josse and the dogs. Yep. A nice day so far :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?