Saturday, September 22, 2012

Peekaboo


Today has been a good and calm day.
It's really nice to just 'be'. I've been spending most of my time with Wille :) When I came home my brother told me that my phone has been ringing constantly but I didn't bother to check. I'll check my phone later to see if there's anything of importance on it. I doubt it though. I'm expecting company as well but I've already told them that I don't have my phone on me today so there's no reason for them to call :D

I'ma do my exercises now and then get ready and look purdy and whatnot, Wille has just fallen asleep so I can clean a bit now as well. And then a walk. A slow one. My knee hurts soooo much today :/ But for now I'm just gonna sink in to deep thoughts and space out a wee bit. It's all about making MYSELF happy now. Uh huh. :) Doing stuff I wanna do. And so on. I'll just surround me with positive things and people. Tis what I need <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?