Friday, September 28, 2012

Yeah


Just by hoping alone ain't gonna work. I've gotten this far cause I know I'll always be fine, and I know things always works out in the end but I've had to do things by myself then as well. 'If its not alright in the "end" then it obviously isn't the end yet?'


Gosh I wish someone would just call me and say 'heeeey you're such a funky lil' lass, we want YOU to work for us! For a great amount of money!'

But no.
If I want a job, I'll have to go find it myself. Jobs don't find me.

Same with everything else. One can always hope for the best, but you gotta do it yourself. You'll get no where if you don't give it a push. Things won't get done unless you DO them. I'm slow at that part... Or lazy. You pick. Either way, I'm not as shiftless as I used to be. Probably cause I stopped giving a fuck. And started to give a fuck about myself instead lol

I gave myself a huuuuuge push this year. I may not have a job but I've come pretty far and I'm doing things I've never done before, going places I've never gone before and feeling shit I've never felt before. Me took a leap and it lead me here.

Being positive and and a bit more accountable has gotten me pretty far. Eventually I'll drag my man here as well just cause I know it's possible :) if I want it. I can do it. If we both want it then double the odds! YAY

I'm having a jolly good day. Are you?
Off I go on new adventures!

200 feet from here......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?