Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday!

I may look a wee bit crappy
but I assure you, the awesomeness has even leveled up a bit.
Uh huh. 
It's the inside that matters right?

well it's monday, I woke up and talked to honey a bit (a long bit actually) We could've skyped really since we did talk for that long lol And then I fell asleep again. Ah... Such a nice nap. Woke up cause Lei Lei's glare went like right through me, gave me chills down my spine. That was like the Poop Stare 2.0.


Went out for a walk with Lei Lei and stopped by the cafe and bought myself a strong latte. Mmm... That coffee. <3 So good. Yum.
And all of a sudden I saw mum come walking down the street so I ended up sitting with her in the sun, drinking coffee. And eventually Lasse showed up as well :) Yep, it's been a nice day so far.

Well, right now I'm talking to Marty on the phone :) YaY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?