Wednesday, November 12, 2014

a not so rough time

Normally I'd say 'I'm having a rough time' but in this case it's the opposite. And I'm suffering because of it. It's not that I'm bored. But it's just...well..I suppose it's kinda hard to explain. Everyday is the same. Cause we're not swimming in money.

I'm tired. Duh. (We have a baby haha)
But I'm also fat. Duh. And the fact that I can't go a 100% in on a so called "diet" bothers me. I can't do something halfassed. I need to put aaaall my effort in it. otherwise I fail. I can't find the motivation then. (Big problem, lack of motivation)
But I just can't. Cause lets face it, eating healthy is expensive. It costs way more than candy and junkfood. -_- Also eating treaty treats or tasty food makes me happy at the moment, since that's like out of the ordinary fun for me. It's something to look forward to. It's something to do.


Also, I NEED to work out, but I have to wait till 6 months has passed.
So far 2 1/5 month has passed. MY GOD IT'S GOING SLOW.


Ya know, I think it's cause I don't have a job. An occupation.
When I worked I aaaalways looked forward to things.

Like going home after work and jump Frost and attack him with snuggles. Cooking dinner together or waiting for The Weekends. Oh the weekends. I'd look forward to fridays. Movie nights and shit. tasty food and desserts and snuggle adventures.

And I'd appreciate it more because I knew I had to make the best out of it since I had to go to work on monday.

And now, I don't do anything like that.
And don't get me wrong. I LOVE being home with Freya. And Frost.

And I want to be an awesome mom for Freya. But I think everything will get better after 6 months. I really do. After that, I'll at least be able to exercise at home for fun. :D


I honestly think that I'm my worst enemy at the moment.
But I'll be my own super-awesome-bestie all in due time.


After 6 months ya'll will see that things are changing :D

Oh and Frost starts SFI tomorrow. Just that itself is a change haha :)

We're heading somewhere.
I'm slower than Frost but we're heading somewhere lol


I just felt like getting this off my chest.
I'm actually a very happy poot. I'm just impatient. But I'm happy :)
I have the best man on the planet who makes delicious breakfast and meals for me :) He's also awesome to snuggle. And I have such an adorable baby!


Although Freya is getting sick....I think she's getting a cold.
I have a feeling that I certainly won't feel like I'm "bored" or anything then. It'll be crazy every hour of the day huh?

I hope she'll be ok. <3




Actually, just writing all this made me appreciate my life so much more lol
I think I'll go ask Frost for a cuddle :)

Aaaah, I sure do love you Frost.
Thank you for always saying I'm beautiful even when I look like a bag of  mashed cow crap <3
And thank YOU for being so hot :P Nom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?