Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday!

And christmas is around the corner too!


So I've christmas decorated she shiiieeeet out of this apartment. Like BAM!
Everywhere! Woho!
Since I like it so much, I'll probably take a close up pic of stuff for ya to see later on lol

I finished the last of it today.
And then I obviously had to take a photo of Lei Lei and Freya.
Snugglepuffs. How cute are they??  


Oh and I made kinda of a stew today.
I say 'kind of'' cause it was slightly different from what I usually make.
But it had a lot of veggies in it and meat. Yum^^ 
Aaaand after dinner I read a story to a grumpy baby.
Who absolutely LOVES it when I read stories to her  
She wanted to be a big girl and help out changing the page. hah.
I can't wait till she's old enough to understand the stories I read.

This time it was Bonso, the mischievous Bear.
And after that it was 'Fables and tales'. I'll read those a lot to her when she grows up cause she'll actually learn something from them :)

She has her english fairytale book too that Frost can read to her :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?