Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My gorgeous babypufffre

I laid next to this little angel this morning.
It's always a nice way to start the day :)
Such a happy lil' sweetheart haha

We came home late yesterday from the E.R. Frost is a liiiiittle better today. But just a little. Boo...Hopefully he'll be getting a little better these next couple of days.

I missed Freya SO much! It almost drove me crazy to be apart from my baby! And she gave me the biggest and most beautiful smile ever when she saw me! gaah...  Mom sent the cutest pic to me when we waited at the E.R too.


hahah She melts my heart :D
I don't ever wanna be apart from her again!
My mom was a lifesaver taking care of her all day yesterday AND walking lei lei.

Anyway, I'm gonna see if I can make my man eat something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?