Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fathersday

I woke up at the crack of dawn, mostly cause my body wanted me to (I had set up an alarm around 8:30 so I could be up before him) But it seems like I was rested enough to go up around 7 instead haha
Now, this picture doesn't do the sunrise justice. Obviously. You know how hard it is to catch a sunrise and sun rays in a room with an iphone?? *sigh* I figured out that taking a photo with the flash was better. woho.

Sidetracked again.

Anyway. I made Frost (probably the most delicious) grilled sandwich in an oven with bacon, double cheese (two kinds mind you) fresh thyme, mayo, chili and turkey. BOOYAH!
And he got Chocolate vanilla cappuccino as well so he'd wake up. Gotta be inventive when it comes to coffee for him. He likes his shit sweeter than sweet,




I've been trying SO hard all week to hide the fact that it's father's day today. And it was fucking hard too considering he knows enough swedish now to be able to read and understand it. And it says 'fars dag' EVERYFUCKINGWHERE in the store. He suspected something since I've been throwing myself at stuff hiding the signs lol

But it paid off. He had no idea. :D YaY!

Go Freya. This was all her idea. Totally.


Frost's first swedish Fathersday.
And his first fathersday EVER as Freya's daddy <3

yeah she wasn't too interested in all this..

1 comment:

  1. Oh...This was full of so much love, starting with the sunrise in your new home and then "Love Freya & Mommy". I'm gonna cry :3 I love it!!! Happy Farsdag Frost!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?