Sunday, November 16, 2014

Chicken



So, like I mentioned the other day: I like stews.

And yesterday's chicken curry stew was awesome. Creme fraiche and cream in it. Plus I love to fry the onions in BUNCHES of butter before I put anything else in.

Of course, whatever I cook... Frost has to put hot sauce on most of it to taste it lol But it looked like he enjoyed it. He ate a LOT.
There was even some leftover that I put in the freezer. Yay leftovers. I like leftovers.

Finished off the third map in CoD Ghosts today. 'Mayday'. Congrats to us! Haha
And mom and Lasse dropped by for Fika to this morning/noon-ish... Haha
Frost assumed they'd be over for coffee today. So he made a fuck-load of coffee. When I asked him why he assume they'd come over today he said 'well, they came over everyday all week around this time so I assumed..'
lol he's ahead of everything huh?

Oh right, we went to the store earlier and bought some stuff for Thanksgiving. We'll buy the turkey on Wednesday I think. So it'll have lots of time to thaw.

Freya is laying next to me babbling an giggling and KICKING ME like crazy. Hahaha My sweet sweet babypuff. Haha she's giggling and kicking.

Well, we're watching AHS the first season now. Felt like rewatching all of it for fun 😊 yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?