Saturday, November 8, 2014

Random daily crap

I forgot to mention that Sofie came over today. Gotta admit that I enjoyed it more than usual. Cause this tie it wasn't in a cramped up tiny one room apartment. A studio or whatever someone would call it.

This time, we sat in a big living room with two giant sofas...blankets and coffee and buns and the babies were satisfied as well. We talked a loooooot.
It felt nice too cause we really do go through the same stuff. Only difference is that i actually SAY whats on my mind lol. It's a good thing too in this case, cause she felt alone cause she didn't wanna talk about anything to anyone. But I've Always been like that. Speaking my mind that is.

Even as a child.

12 year old me - 'so..did any of you guys get your period yet?'
Awkward same age friend - 'uh..no..no not me.'
Virre - 'No me neither...'
Equally awkward anonymous friend - 'nuh uh... :/'
me - 'Ah I see. I got mine half a year ago. it sucks.'
Virre - 'oh...well... I got mine a few months ago too.'
the other one - 'me tooo..it's embarassing'

Heh Now that I'm older I'm wondering why I've always spoken my mind. It's not always a good thing -_-
But I do sugarcoating sometimes. Sometimes I do.

Sidetracked much?

So anyway, Yeah. Sofie and Lykke was here.
And I bought fika bread at my faaaaavorite baker. He's nice. He's from turkey and no one makes bread like he does. Nope. Look at all his stuff! Om nom nom..
And here's Freya on the sofa and Lykke on the floor haha

Righty-oooo....
I'm trying to find small pictures and frames to put on our wall. To be honest, my favorite ones are the Indian chiefs. I actually got those pics from an old ASSHOLE friend, childhood friends for 20 years. (I really could have a rant about him but I wont)
So anyway, I love these. Cause they're so magnificent and proud looking. One of them is 'He Dog'.



Is there anything else that I can tell you?
Ah yesterday, was it yesterday?
No it wasn't. It was the day before right?
Anyway, Sofia and Alicia came over for fika.YaY I honestly don't even know the days anymore cause I'm too stressed. hahahaha It's not really that funny..I've had eye twitching issues for 4 weeks now. I'd like to scoop out my fucking eye WITH  A GOD DAMN SPOON, but I won't. Obviously. Cause i kinda like my eyes and I need them both so I can draw haha

Where was I?
Yeah, Sofia. I can't even remember if Nas was here but he probably was. And then my sister spent an evening here too playing with Freya. Can't remember when that was when either.

God. My brain.

I do remember my sister and I having delicious rice grain porridge. First of the season.
CHRISTMAS FEELERS EVERYWHERE
And julmust. Mmmm... ah, well. Only a swede can understand the importance of julmust. Mm..


Well this was a long post huh? How fun.
I think I should go clean up some since my beloved man has put up posters everywhere about cleaning for me. How sweet huh... I'll clean and make him happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?