Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dinner

I made the most delicious stew last night.
I didn't expect it to be so tasty.
It's got beef, cream, crushed tomatoes, dijon mustard, onions, cayenne pepper, sage, muscat, basil, garlic, salt and a whole lot of other fascinating junk in it haha

Sage did well in this stew though.
It stood on the stove and simmered for a few hours.
Woho!

Today's dinner will be chicken stew. Hah.
I'm into stews now.
I'm thinking spicy hot curry stew?

Hmmm... Frost is so so about curry.
BUT I'M GONNA COOK IT ANYWAY! :D

I wonder how long chicken has to simmer..........................

Freya has a 'lots-of-poop-everywhere-moment' last night. Not so great. Her entire back and neck and hair was covered in poop juice. That's right, poop JUICE.

It's like the diaper soaked up the poop and filtered the juice from the poop, So it could drip aaaaaaall over my baby's back.

So she had her first bath in her mini-baby bathtub last night.
And that was nice.She does love a bath haha
She seems to love pooping too though.

In fact, she's pooping right now. YaY. -_-


Aaaah, mommy and daddy was grumpy earlier cause the Xbox One was being a total douche.Sweden is NOT an awesome country to be in when it comes to Xbox. haha
But oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?