Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Joy Of Horror

I've seen two really good horror films recently.

The Babadook <---- Definitely a good movie.
As a mother, I found it extra creepy.










And then we have Housebound.




Now this, this is quite a different kind of horror. But I definitely LOVED it! I loved the twist in it. I recomend that yu don't read reviews about it and DON'T read the story or plot about it. All you need to know is that she tried to rob an ATM, someone got hurt, and she got sentenced to house arrest with her mom who lives on the country side and weird things start happening.


So watch them!


And now to finally, Jessabelle.
Oooooh...I do have high hopes for this one and I've decided NOT to read an reviews about it either. I'll decide for myself if this is a good movie or not.

This is what we'll watch tonight. YAY!






Update on JessaBelle:

It was really good. In my opinion.
Kinda had a 'The SkeletonKey' feeling over it. Voodoo and all that jazz.
In the end, all small things in the movie made soooo much sense, I like it when it's like that. When they actually DO put effort into the story. And not making an halfassed horrorstory with no real sense or "logic".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?