Friday, November 21, 2014

Freya-Doodle

FreyFrey is sleeping on the sofa, keeping my feet warm :)
Oh all the feelers she makes me heart feelz. Like pew!



Soooo we went shopping today for the Thanksgiving dinner.
aaaaaaaand we're broke again lol

But somehow it's worth it.

It's a nice holiday.

We bought the turkey, junk for the dressing and potatosalad. And green bean casserole. And also the ingredients for the dessert that I'm making.

I decided on making Possum Pie'. hah.
If I manage to do it as it's supposed to be done, it'll probably be fucking delicious. That's what they said anyway....'It's deee-licious!' haha

I'll make it tomorrow :)

I talked to Nathalie about certain ingredients Cause fucking heeeeell it's hard to find some things..) But she could only help me out with the Pecan nuts. But oh well.

The pie crust will be home made and slightly different from the recipe since it's supposed to be a pre-made pie crust.
But I'll make the entire pie from scratch instead of making it like the recipe says.

All recipes I found we're 'instant recipes'.

So yeah, the taste might differ a weeeeee bit.
I'm sure it'll be tasty.

I'll actually make a 'testing-pie' before I make the real deal.
I'll ask someone for advice about it. Yup.

Freya is 3 months old today, and she laughed for the first time today as well. Ain't that fitting? She laid in granny's lap and giggled and laughed.

Ah, her laugh makes my heart all warm and fuzzy and filled with soda pop bubbles and sweet junk. haha


Welp, honey and I are gonna watch 'Before I go to sleep' with Nicole Kidman in a bit. It seems like a good movie. I think I'll like it.


Update: I LIKED IT :)


smooches from the cutest girl in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?