Saturday, November 15, 2014

haircut

So, I cut my hair.
I don't do well on photos anymore, so bear with me a little now ok?

But anyway, Freya found it hard to accept at first lol
There's no more hair to pull and rip...and she enjoys that so much. I don't, which is why I made it short.
Ah keep in mind that the photo down there was taken AFTER the rain fucked up the hair. haha

But I like it :D I really do.

It was a mess before though.
I cut my hair TWICE that day. First at a salon that my said 'seemed fine'.
I left with a syrian housewife hairstyle. From the 90's.
Ya know, when they were a little tooooo inspired by Jennifer Anistions hairdo. But mine was more straight cut even though I wanted it stripy. She kinda gave me a Jennifer Aniston bobcut. lol

And then she wanted to cut those chop chop bangs on me too.




And what I wanted was: Kaley Couco when she first cut her hair off.



Needless to say, I was furious and heartbroken.
I looked like an idiot.

But then we went around the corner on 'vasatorget' and they have a new salon there. HÃ¥rverket. The hairdresser I got was amazing. She HEARD me.

And she gave me what I wanted :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?