Monday, November 24, 2014

@ the E.R

Boooooring.... We're sitting here at the E.R. And it's kinda boring. And quiet. Boo. I'm trying to support and cheer up my man here. But it's so quiet.....

Frost is really sick, so I'm hoping he'll get the help he needs now.
He's been having cramps and nausea.. Puking all the time.
And the fact that he hasn't eaten since Friday is scary.

So when we're going home today, I'll fucking make him eat set hung delicious.
I know he feels sick, but I bet a double cheeseburger would at least seem alluring. LOL

It feels strange being apart from Freya. :/
But I fed her right before we left, and I'll be running home in about 2 hours and feed her again. She's with her granny :D And so far they've played and snuggled. My little babypuff. Once I've fed her I'll run back to the hospital again.

I miss her <3


Welp, I'ma Google some funny knock knock jokes now and tell him Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?