Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Say Hi to Fantor

My sister gave Freya a stuffed animal.
Apparently his name is Fantor.

Hah, I like him. He's cute lol

Right, today I posted a video of Freya on Facebook. (I never really do that..) I thought Judy might like it. And Betty. And then all sorts of people ran through my mind and I felt bad for only naming Judy and Betty and then BLAH. I named all of Frost friends kinda. (That I have on fb that is)

I figured since they're in the U.S and all,

But I was a little embarrassed to do that cause I don't usually do the 'nice girl' thing. I AM nice though. I am. haha


Here I was, thinking how awkward I was for tagging Frost's friends... if that wasn't enough, as soon as I posted it don't you think I got a message saying 'Why wasn't I tagged?' And then a phonecall on top of that.

uh,.. Cause you can MEET Freya whenever the fuck you want to. That's why.

All I wanted was to cheer Judy up since I stole her precious son to Sweden lol And I wanted to show Betty and Joe how adorable their granddaughter is.
And when I was in the midst of agonizing about being too awkward or not, little fartnuggets like THEM comes and wonders why they weren't tagged. Gosh. The nerve of some people.


We live 10 minutes away from each other. It's not like you live in, oh I don't know..? The UfuckingS


Enough about that rant.
I don't care anymore. I should've tagged the Queen of Sweden as well, -__-



The Landlord is gonna drop by today to check on some stuff. I kinda want a new ventilation system and a shower list around the shower glass. :D woho.

Freya is sleeping on Frost's chest right now, and I'm fairly sure that man is sleeping too. Like father like daughter.
I FUCKING VACUUMED. YAY me! You may praise me like crazy.
And I picked up junk and cleaned.

I hate these stupid lists that Frost's put up EVERYWHERE in here. hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?