Friday, November 21, 2014

Chocolate and pannacotta

So I came home and checked on the Chocolate pudding and vanilla pannacotta mix.

SUCCESS. Success damn it!!!

Oooooooohwwwheeee!! This will be perfect to put in the pie.
I think it's even a wee bit firmer in texture than the original recipe. Sweet!


I had Sofia test it haha
And she fucking loved it so I'm having high hope for my pie(s) now.
Yep. I'm making two. Mostly cause I need to know if it's tasty or not.
I refuse to serve a pie that tastes like shit.

But I'm pretty certain that this will be freakin' delicious!


So this jelly looking chocolatepudding/vanilla pannacotta mix that I made, will be one of the layers in the Possum Pie.

(Sofia approves lol)

Righty, I gotta go pick up some pecans from Nathalie. :)

Choklad pudding blandat med vanilj pannacotta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?