Thursday, November 6, 2014

cleaning and shit

SO we finished up the last cleaning in the old apartment. I DID NOT  ENJOY THAT.
Nope, all the nopes in the world.

Other than that, I made dinner...which was awesome.


Frost's tastebuds took a hike many years ago so...but a normal person would be able to taste all the flavors lol It's cause of all the damn hot sauce that man eats -_-
I made ground beef sauce with thyme, basil and dijon mustard and honey aaaand cayenne pepper. Yum.


Anyway, after that cleaning Lasse came over with a bottle of Johnny Walker. Guess who's happy? haha Frost is happy like a kid on christmas eve hahahaha

Mom and Lasse just left actually. And Freya-doodle is sleeping in her bed. She should wake up soon though.

oh oh oh  I went and got a massage today. Daaaaayyyuuuummmm... haha It felt like my back my back was on freakin' fire.

hah, Just heard Freya go 'Ueeh' so..yeah.

Gotta go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?