Monday, March 28, 2016

The whole Easter





Happy Easter (it's a bit late maybe haha) SO I've got a very long post for you here.
There's mostly pictures.... but you know I'm such a good writer that it's best to read everything I write in case I write something amazing. And you don't wanna miss anything amazing right? haha

So easter's almost over (today's the last day) and it's been a great easter. Just like I had hoped. :D
Freya loved her easter egg, and we loved watching her eat from it haha She was so adorable, I don't think I've ever seen her as adorable as she's been this weekend. Yep. My daughter hit the record in cuteness lol
And later on Easter's eve we went to mom's place for a big family Easter Dinner just like always <3 It was really good. Frost liked the steak and potato gratin A LOT hahaha


 Freya's tasty and healthy Easter egg.
(dried blueberries, rawbites, puffits, dried pineapple, dried mango, and pieces of white chocolate with dried raspberries on it. Very yum.)






And then came sunday:



It was a nice morning, Sun shining and Freya snuggled up against us in bed. <3 She then proceeded with jumping down in the clean laundry bag haha

I figured we'd do something nice. So we went to Espresso House and had a cappuccino and a frappe to go. Frost got a Frapino cookies and cream, and I swear... I've never seen him enjoy a coffee drink as much as he did there haha



Espresso House really is a nice place. I wonder why I haven't been there?
Their coffee was delicious!


And look at my super-cool daughter haha
She got sunglasses in her easter egg from granma and(dried blueberries, rawbites, puffits, dried pineapple, dried mango, and pieces of white chocolate with dried raspberries on it. Very yum.)
 granpa <3
(see, we chose to only give healthy treats in her egg since she loves them. And/or a toy or something coo like that) Why introduce her so early to candy? She'll end up fat and unhealthy like me. Why not give her treats she absolutely loves! :)

So I guess that was all about the Easter :)

It's been fun!




1 comment:

  1. Frappinos <3 Seriously the tastiest thing. I'm kinda boring tho so I always go for the vanilla ones... BUT ALAS, I'LL GIVE COOKIES A TRY NEXT TIME!

    Jag lyckas alltid få dem lite billigare dock av någon anledning?
    ... I must be very charming.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?