Sunday, January 20, 2013

aaaaalrighty!

I'ma start packing for my mini-vacation. It's gonna be awesome! Marvelous! Spectacular! haha And only 50 feet away lol

Sometimes, that's all it takes to make it feel like a vacation. Beign ALONE and having you privacy. I can't even explain how wonderful it feels knowing that I can take a bath in peace, and just take my time... and I can walk around naked if I want to. I can talk to Frost normally without having to think about if someone overhears etc... sometimes I can't even speak my mind and tell him that I may be upset because of my brother(s) cause they might hear me. -_-

Oh I think I'ma bake bread too while I'm there. After all, it's 4 days of privacy and joy :D haha

Aaaanyway.
I'ma eat some cheese cake and junk now. Nom nom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?