Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy tunes


I'm sitting here listening to good ol' songs... Thinking good thoughts about the future :)

I'm gonna go to the bedroom soon to do my exercises :) See, these workout apps are my closest friends nowadays. I do workouts 4 times a day.

Not only cause I want a fn nice booty and get rid of my love handles... But also cause I don't have much else to do.
Remember how I said I was a wee bit bored cause I couldn't talk and Skype freely with Frost anymore?

Well it's worse now. My laptops screen died a few days ago. The biggest problem about that is that I have y resumes saved on it :/ And I need them to apply for jobs. Boo. And I can't watch House and shit anymore. Crappydoodledoo, and I missed out in the latest American Horror Story. Bah. So that's why my blog may seem a bit odd lately. Small pics and low updates. Oh well!

Apart from that I'm ok :)
I spend my days talking to Frost, exercising, walking Lei Lei and watching TV (usually at night when Joel is sleeping) My brother escaped to Norway yet again. So I drink shitloads of coffee... And I hang out with friends if my mood is up for it.

Tomorrow I'll be meeting up with Natta. It's been ages. She finally moved back from Tokyo like a month ago, yet we haven't hung out at all. But we'll play tomorrow. Wednesday is Carro's day. And on Saturday I'm sleeping over at Stinas place.

Well, I'm gonna go do the workout programs now. And then say good night to my snuggletree. <3

A good day I've had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?