Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Randomness


So, I'm trying to loose weight. And building up my body. Especially my knee. Cause I know how I wanna look. I never want to be skinny. EVER. I like curves. But my love handles are more than welcome to fuck off, And I also want to look good for my man. :)

of course he tells me I'm beautiful <3 Buuut I still want to make him feel sort of.. I dunno... Proud? To have me as his girlfriend. I wanna make him proud and happy. :) Cause that's how he makes me feel. And he's a very hot man... I need to be on the same level as him. Uh huh. Yeah the game is ON!! I'ma be smokin' haawt baby!

Today I'm not wearing any makeup and junk but I am so beautiful today that it's creepy. Am I not beautiful? I feel like a princess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?